Date: Monday 11th June 2018
Time: 7:15pm – 8:30pm
Venue: Aberdeen Grammar School, Lecture Theatre
Every Aberdeen City School now has access to TextHelp’s Read&Write software, available on every device – Windows PCs, Macs, Google, iPad and Android tablets, and what’s more – Everyone can access it at home too! Come along to hear more about the software and how it can be used to support all learners.
What is Read&Write software?
Used daily by millions of students worldwide, Read&Write is an award-winning literacy toolbar that helps each member of the class realise their full potential. Supporting all stages from Primary 1 to S6, there are features to benefit everyone!
- Word prediction and dictionary tools to support every stage of learning
- Text-to-speech and voice recognition – Why type when you can use your voice?!
- Fact finding and research tools to support emerging story writers as well as senior students completing assignments
- Mp3 audio maker – Download your notes and listen on-the-go
- And lots more! Find out more information at texthelp.com
Want to find out more? Everyone welcome!
Email email@example.com if you would like to attend on June 11th