We are celebrating World Day this year on Friday 3rd March due to our Parents’ Evening on Thursday 2nd March.
We are also planning to support our Rights Respecting Schools Committee by connecting it to our on-going work, which is focusing on the Right to Education.
- We have planned a whole school House Challenge which will celebrate the Right to Education and also involve Buddy Time.
- Classes will undertake activiities to celebrate World Book Day!
- The whole school will be reading for 15 minutes, whether indiviudally or sharing a class story.
- Pupils are invited to come to school in pyjamas on Friday 3rd March to support the theme of “Bedtime Stories”.
- Please remember they are outside at different points and therefore need outdoor shoes and jackets. If you do not have pyjamas, comfy clothes will do perhaps with a pair of slippers? Please also remember to bring your favourite bedtime story too.